What a dreary, rainy day. Here is a cheery inspiration board for you:
Ideas for My Living Room, April 2009 (Double click image to enlarge)
2. Bamboo Insulated Roman Shades from Country Curtains
3. Canvas Buckets from Pottery Barn Kids- Perfect to hold newspapers and dog items
4. Rattan Pouf from Urban Outfitters
5. Fresh Scallops Mirror from Land of Nod
6. Avery Antique White Gel Fuel Fireplace from Overstock.com- who knew you could buy a fireplace and just plug it into any old outlet?
7. Wire Wall Letters from PB Teen- I’m not sure what letters I’d get, but they are cute
8. Balk veneer flooring in brown from IKEA- to replace the icky carpet in my living room.
9. Kravet Beige Fabric to Reupholster my couches